Ashwagandha is an evergreen shrub that grows in Asia and Africa. It is commonly used for stress. The plant part of Ashwagandha is mighty useful plant according to Ayurveda. Ashwagandha plant is an erect branching growing shrub, with a height up to 1.5 meter . Ashwagandha is a hardy and drought tolerant plant. Ashwagandha leaves are dull green color, an elliptic shape, usually up to 10 to 12 cm in length. Usually, the flowers are small, greenish yellow and bell-shaped. The ripe fruit is berry usually an orange-red color.
- Ashwagandha is a hardy and drought tolerant plant.
- Ashwagandha leaves are dull green color, an elliptic shape, usually up to 10 to 12 cm in length
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
ASHWAGANDHA SEEDS 1 PKT
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
5-6 Inch betweeen Seeds / 10-12 Inch Between Rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.