Asparagus can be grown in most temperate regions, but grows more robustly in cooler areas with long winters. The edible part of the asparagus plant is the young stem shoot, which emerges as soil temperatures rise above 50°F (10°C) in spring. The most important thing to know about asparagus is that you really should not harvest it during the first couple of seasons. These plants need to be allowed to get established before you can harvest sustainably. The patience is well worth it, though, as asparagus beds can be productive for 15, 20, sometimes up to 30 years.
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs of Seeds.
- One Of The Most Popular Asparagus Type Planted In The World. It Is All Green With Tight Tips Which Are Ideal For Fresh Market. In High Temperature, The Harvest Time Is Longer Than Other Varieties.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
ASPARAGUS SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
12-18 Inch Between seeds
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.