- Bred especially to produce mini corn -this variety produces 3-5 cobs per plant and should be picked before the tassels appear. Tender cobs can be eaten raw or cooked
- With baby sweetcorn, you should harvest them while the tassels are still blonde. Wait until the cobs reach 10-15cm long, and then harvest one to check before you harvest the others. You could get 4 or 5 cobs from each plant… enjoy!
- Each Packet Contains 25 Gms of Seeds.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
BABY CORN SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
ALL THRU YEAR
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
5-6 Inch Between seeds / 15-18 inch between rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.