Dark Opal basil is aromatic, bearing a spice-forward, clove-like scent, and the leaves have a sweet, savory, and earthy flavor with notes of anise, ginger, cinnamon, clove, and mint. In the summer, the plants produce upright stalks with small lilac-pink flowers. Dark Opal basil flowers are edible and have a mild, subtly sweet, and vegetal flavor. Dark Opal basil is available year-round in warm climates, and the plant will flower in the mid to late summer. Dark Opal basil is a good source of vitamin K to assist in faster wound healing, vitamin C to strengthen the immune system, and beta-carotene, a compound converted into vitamin A in the body to maintain optimal organ functioning. Dark Opal basil leaves have a fragrant aroma and mild taste best suited for flavoring both fresh and cooked preparations.
- Dark Opal basil is available year-round in warm climates, and the plant will flower in the mid to late summer
- Sow it when the night temperature is 20-25°C,The Plant height will be around 40 cm. Flower Size: Leaves and flowers are edible The sowing distance should be 25 cm Plant to Plant,
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening.
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
BASIL DARK OPAL SEEDS 1 PKT
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
ALL THRU YEAR
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
ALL THRU YEAR
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
8 Inch betweeen Seeds / 6 Inch Between Rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.