Basil Herb is an excellent compliment with Salads and Other Cuisines .Basil is a herb that is often used in Italian or Thai food. Sweet basil is used in Italian food and Thai basil is used in Asian food. Basil stops producing the oil that gives it its flavour once it starts to flower, so you should pick off the flowers as they develop. You can leave one or two stems to flower without affecting the rest of the plant, so you have some seeds for next year. The white flowers are also edible and add a zesty garnish to your salads.
- Basil green (Ocimum basilicum) has a sweet, strong smell and flavour. Basil likes to grow in hot, dry conditions and does not tolerate frost at all.
- Sow it when the night temperature is 20-25°C,The Plant height will be around 40 cm. Flower Size: Leaves and flowers are edible The sowing distance should be 25 cm Plant to Plant,
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs of Seeds.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening.
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
BASIL GREEN- SWEET 200 Nos SEEDS
GERMINATION TEMP/ SOIL TEMP
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
ALL THRU YEAR
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
ALL THRU YEAR
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
8 Inch Between Seeds / 6 Inch Between Rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.