Has Large Flower Heads, Green In Colour, Arranged In A Tree-Like Structure Branching Out From A Thick, Edible Stalk. The Mass Of Flower Heads Is Surrounded By Leaves. Broccoli Resembles Cauliflower, Which Is A Different Cultivar Group Of The Same Species.
- Plant broccoli in spring or fall. Choose a location with full sun and well-drained soil In spring, plant 2 weeks before the last frost; for a fall harvest, plant in summer once the heat subsides.
- Broccoli is easy to grow and yields quickly, providing you with a delicious, nutritious crop of blue-green heads, which can be harvested from summer to autumn, depending on when you sowed the seed. Sprouting broccolis are hardy and can can be harvested from March, further extending the growing season.
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
BROCCOLI SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
1FT Between seeds/ 1.5FT Between rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.