Brussels sprouts are named after Brussels, Belgium, where it is believed they were first widely cultivated in the 16th century. Sometimes called mini cabbages, Brussels sprouts fall into the Brassica oleracea family of cruciferous vegetables that also includes broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, and collard greens. It is a member of cabbages, that is grown for its edible buds. They are high in fibre, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is nutritious and has many health benefits. It has a sweet, nutty, smoky flavour and a bit milder. This has a nice crunchy exterior and a tender interior. It is a mini version of cabbage. They are often used as roasted sides and salads to pasta and sheet-pan meals.
- Brussels sprouts thrive in full sun, and in rich, consistently moist soil. Since Brussel sprouts are best as a fall crop, it’s best to start the seeds indoors in early May for planting in the garden by mid-June. Give yourself plenty of time to grow the seedlings to about 5 inches tall and make sure to harden them off properly before transplanting outside
- In ideal growing conditions, you may get as many as 50 sprouts per plant. Brussels sprouts are most flavourful when they mature in cool weather and have gone through a couple frosts
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
BRUSSEL SPROUT SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
5-6 Inch Between seeds
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.