Calendula is a traditional garden flower and culinary herb. Flowers are multicolored in nature and the form ranges from simple semi-double to fully double with prominently crested centers. The slight peppery taste of the flowers can be used with breads for extra flavour with a touch of bright colour. It can also be utilized as a substitute for saffron when colouring rice dishes.
- Set Of 2 Packets Of CALENDULA – FIESTA GITANA MIXED Seeds
- Each Packet Contains 100 Nos of Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form