Candytuft is an evergreen perennial that gets its name from the fragrant umbels of blossoms that cover it from late spring to early summer, so much so that the foliage is sometimes obscured. candytuft is most commonly found in pure, bright white varieties with emerald-green foliage. Because this plant forms such a compact mat of foliage, it works well at the front of a border. Candytuft is Very long lasting, hardy plant survives in less water and high heat. Can be used as herb to aid digestion.
- Pack Of CANDYTUFT – WHITE Seeds
- Each Packet Contains 100 Nos of Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form