Bell peppers need full sun to grow and ripen properly, so keep them in a sunny spot in your vegetable garden—unless you live in a climate susceptible to extremely high heat and intense sunlight, in which case shade cloth or nearby plants can be used to manage temperatures
- Medium Tall Plant 70-80 Cms , Ready On 60-75 Days For First Picking , Average Weight Of 100-150 Gms ,Blocky Fruits 4*3.5 In, Tender Yellow Fruits
- Sowing: All season. The seeds can be grown in all seasons through the year, other than in frost. . Germination: 14-18 days. Germinate your seeds indoors in seedling cups in a mix of cocopeat and compost and place it in a well-ventilated area.
- Each Packet Contains 5 GMs Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
CAPSICUM- YELLOW SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
1.5 FT Between seeds/ 1.5FT Between rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
0.25 Inch- 0.5 Inch
There are no reviews yet.