Clover, Belonging To The Genus Trifolium, Grows All Over The World. . They Are Small Annual Herbs, With Leaves Arranged In The Manner Of Three Leaflets. Flowers In Red, White, Purple, Or Yellow Occur As Dense Spikes .
- Clovers are generally short-lived herbs and feature alternate compound leaves, usually with three toothed leaflets.
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
CLOVER 150 Nos SEEDS
GERMINATION TEMP/ SOIL TEMP
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
6 Inch Between Seeds/ 12 Inch Between Rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.