Kale or leaf cabbage, belongs to a group of cabbage cultivars grown for their edible leaves, although some are used as ornamentals. Kale plants have green or purple leaves, and the central leaves do not form a head (as with headed cabbage). It is one of the most popular and nutritious vegetables around the world, and its popularity is steadily increasing in India. Kale is one of the best low-calorie foods, loaded with vitamin and minerals.
- Full sun and fertile, well-drained soil produce the fastest-growing and most tender leaves, though kale will tolerate partial shade as well
- Kale plant grows pretty large, Make sure that you do not harvest from the top part of the plant. You should pick mature Kale leaves from the periphery by cutting them off from the base.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening.
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
KALE – CURLY Herb SEEDS
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
12-18 Inch between Seeds
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
There are no reviews yet.