Leek is a versatile vegetable and can be consumed in a variety of ways. Be it raw in salads, in stews and soups, in pizzas, pasta, and fried rice or simply blanched to be added to your favourite dish. Leeks can be had as and when and how you like. How To Sow : Soil should be mixed with well rotten Cow dung. Raise nursery and transplant 40-45 days old plants in beds at the distance of 1.0 feet between line to line and 4 inches plant to plant. Irrigate immediately and then as per requirement. Harvest starts after 70-80 days from transplanting.
- Home-grown leeks are far superior to those bought in shops and versatile in the kitchen. They’re easy to grow from seed
- Start spring leek seeds indoors about 8 to 10 weeks before your area’s last frost date (usually in mid to late winter). For fall planting in mild climates, start leek seeds in late summer. Plant leek seeds in fresh, sterile, fluffy seed-starting mix
- Each Packet Contains 10 Gms Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
LEEK SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
1 Inch Between seeds/ 4 Inch Between rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.