Lolo Rosso (red) are terms used referring to types of fancy lettuce with tight curly leaves, otherwise known as coral lettuce. The leaves are produced loosely in a whole head, are tender in taste, with a slight bitterness. These very decorative lettuce types add a punch of colour, texture and volume to salads. The curled leaves also have a practical function as they increase the surface area enabling salad dressings to be caught up in the leaf and not to the bottom of your salad bowl.
- Heavily Frilled Green Leaves With Dark Red Edges. Red-Edged, Heavily Frilled Leaves Provide Soft, Texture, And Color. More Compact And Slower Growing Than Other Lettuce Types.
- Start your seeds indoors for a higher rate of success. Germinate your seeds indoors in seedling cups in a mix of cocopeat and compost and place it in a well-ventilated area. Amend the soil with compost before planting.
- In 60 days. This lovely variety offers frilly, flavourful leaves. A classic lettuce that produces perfect heads.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
LETTUCE RED SEEDS
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
8-12 Inch Between seeds/ Between rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
SURFACE AND COVER WITH THIN LAYER OF SOIL
There are no reviews yet.