Also known as cos lettuce, botanically speaking, romaine is Lactuca sativa var. longifolia. Instead of growing a round, bulbous head or a loose, leafy one, romaine lettuces grow upright heads with sturdy, elongated leaves that have thick midribs and are densely packed. Romaine is among the most popular lettuces for both home cooks and restaurants. It grows in a tall head of sturdy dark green leaves with firm ribs down their centers.
- Growing romaine lettuce is fairly easy. It’s a cool-weather crop that can be planted in early spring and late summer
- Like most vegetables, romaine lettuce plants enjoy loose, rich soil with good drainage. Amend the soil with compost before planting.
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
LETTUCE ROMAINE SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
8-12 Inch Between seeds/ Between rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
SURFACE AND COVER WITH THIN LAYER OF SOIL
There are no reviews yet.