An awe-inspiring color in the world of marigolds, these 2½” vanilla-white blossoms make a fabulous contrast in any garden and cut-flower arrangement. They have a lovely, sweet scent; different from other marigolds. Edible petals with a slightly bitter, citrusy/spice flavor make a pretty garnish on rice, salads, or desserts. Marigolds attract butterflies and are fairly drought tolerant.
- Set Of 2 Packets Of MARIGOLD – WHITE KILIMANJARO Seeds
- Each Packet Contains 30 Nos of Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form