Red Mizuna greens are small to medium in size, averaging thirty centimeters in height, and grows in bunches from a central stalk with slender stems and feathery leaves. The thin stems are light green to magenta and are long, offering a firm, crisp texture. The smooth leaves are red-purple, multi-branched, and have serrated edges with a fringed appearance. On the underside of the leaf, some varieties have green undersides and dark purple veins, while others have varying shades of red, purple, and green. Red Mizuna lettuce is harvested at both the baby lettuce and mature stages, with the younger leaves being more tender and milder and the older leaves offering a peppery, piquant, and mildly bitter taste with a hint of sweetness.
- Mizuna grows best in cool weather. Sow mizuna seed every three weeks for a succession of harvests; mizuna grows from seed to maturity in 40 days.
- Plant mizuna in full sun and in well-draining potting soil. Mizuna is a fast maturing plant, making it relatively low-maintenance. All you need to do is make sure it stays watered.
- Each Packet Contains 5 GMs Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening.
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
MIZUNA LEAFY RED SEEDS 1 PKT
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
ALL THRU YEAR
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
ALL THRU YEAR
6 Inch Between Seeds/ 18 Inch Between Rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
There are no reviews yet.