Oregano’s A Herb Often Used In Greek, Spanish And Italian Cooking. It Comes From The Mediterranean Region. Oregano Is Very Commonly Used On pizza.
- Oregano is a species of flowering plant in the mint family Lamiaceae. Oregano is a woody perennial plant, growing 20–80 cm tall, with opposite leaves 1–4 cm long
- Sowing temp. – 15-20°C, The sowing distance should be 10 cm Plant to Plant, Maturity period – 40-45 days
- Each Packet Contains 5 GMs Seeds of Seeds.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
OREGANO 200 Nos SEEDS
GERMINATION TEMP/ SOIL TEMP
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
12 Inch Between Seeds/ 18 Inch Between Rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.