Micro greens are tender shoots of vegetable or herbs whish are approx 13 inches (2.5-7.5 cm) tall. They are consumed / harvested just after the cotyledon leaves or first true set of leaves are developed. They have an aromatic flavor and highly concentrated nutrient content and come in a variety of colors and textures. Micro greens can add sweetness and spiciness to foods.
Microgreens are easy and convenient to grow, as they don’t require much equipment or time. They can be grown year-round, both indoor or outdoors.
- Common Names : Carrot, Black carrot
- DESCRIPTION : The black carrot microgreens are packed with flavours and nutrition. Carrot microgreen leaves are light green on light green stems.
- FLAVOUR / TEXTURE : The microgreens have beautifully textured fine leaves with very mild and sweet carrot-like taste.
- CULINARY USAGE : Enhance the look of your meals with these beautiful and sweet microgreens that can be paired with soups, salads, smoothies or any other recipe of choice.
- NUTRITION AND HEALTH BENEFITS : A rich source of antioxidants, beta carotenes and vitamin A, black carrot microgreens are perfect for your daily dose of nutrients. They have also been proven to prevent different types of cancers affecting, skin and lungs.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- IMPORTANT : Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden or in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form