Micro greens are tender shoots of vegetable or herbs whish are approx 13 inches (2.5-7.5 cm) tall. They are consumed / harvested just after the cotyledon leaves or first true set of leaves are developed. They have an aromatic flavor and highly concentrated nutrient content and come in a variety of colors and textures. Micro greens can add sweetness and spiciness to foods.
Microgreens are easy and convenient to grow, as they don’t require much equipment or time. They can be grown year-round, both indoor or outdoors.
- Common Names : Celery, turnip-rooted celery, celery root, knob celery, celery leaf
- DESCRIPTION : Micro Celery greens have 2-4 flat, bright green leaves attached to a slender, light green stem. The leaves are thin, broad, smooth, and fan-shaped with multiple lobes .
- FLAVOUR / TEXTURE : Micro Celery is tender, crunchy, and slightly chewy, and has a concentrated earthy, green, salty-sweet flavor with a pleasant bitter note balanced by a clean, peppery bite.
- CULINARY USAGE : Celery microgreens are the perfect addition to dressing . You can also use them in soups or anywhere you want a burst of celery flavor, including meatballs, casseroles, and salads.
- NUTRITION AND HEALTH BENEFITS : Celery microgreens are loaded with vitamins A, B, C, and E. They also contain large amounts of amino acids, antioxidants, calcium, chlorophyll, fiber iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc. Each serving of celery microgreens also contains an abundance of protein.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- IMPORTANT : Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden or in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
There are no reviews yet.