Micro greens are tender shoots of vegetable or herbs whish are approx 13 inches (2.5-7.5 cm) tall. They are consumed / harvested just after the cotyledon leaves or first true set of leaves are developed. They have an aromatic flavor and highly concentrated nutrient content and come in a variety of colors and textures. Micro greens can add sweetness and spiciness to foods.
Microgreens are easy and convenient to grow, as they don’t require much equipment or time. They can be grown year-round, both indoor or outdoors.
- Common Names : Clover, red clover, crimson clover
- DESCRIPTION : Clover is such a versatile little microgreen! They have beautiful & bright green leaves with light greenish white stems
- FLAVOUR / TEXTURE : Clover Microgreen has mild , fresh, earthy, nutty & sweet flavour . They have a juicy texture.
- CULINARY USAGE : Clover Microgreens are for adding a fresh , crisp crunch to sandwiches, soups, wraps, chicken salad & leafy salads
- NUTRITION AND HEALTH BENEFITS : Reduce hot flashes in menopausal women , Slow bone loss and even boost bone mineral density in pre and peri-menopausal women. Relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS) & Assist in hormonal balance. Soothes the nerves & Recommended as a tonic
Effective liver and blood purifier. Antidote for cancer: Used to treat several external cancer using poultice or ingestion
Improves digestion, Promotes prostate health& Improves skin eruptions as eczema psoriasis . Treats cold, sore throat, lymphatic swelling and bronchitis & Reduces asthma.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- IMPORTANT : Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden or in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form