Micro greens are tender shoots of vegetable or herbs whish are approx 13 inches (2.5-7.5 cm) tall. They are consumed / harvested just after the cotyledon leaves or first true set of leaves are developed. They have an aromatic flavor and highly concentrated nutrient content and come in a variety of colors and textures. Micro greens can add sweetness and spiciness to foods.
Microgreens are easy and convenient to grow, as they don’t require much equipment or time. They can be grown year-round, both indoor or outdoors.
- Common Names : Fennel, fennel bulbs
- DESCRIPTION : Fennel Micro green has thin, green, grass-like blades that curl outward from a central stem. The delicate leaves are finely textured, slim, lightweight, and may have a few, edible, soft, brown seeds still connected to the tips
- FLAVOUR / TEXTURE : Micro Fennel is tender and succulent with a lemony, black licorice scent and a mild, green flavor with sweet notes and a peppery-anise finish
- CULINARY USAGE : Micro Fennel leaves are best suited for raw applications, specifically as a garnish in dips and sauces, salads and pasta .It compliment both savory and sweet dishes
- NUTRITION AND HEALTH BENEFITS : Fennel microgreens has many health benefiting nutrients, essential compounds, antioxidants, dietary fiber, minerals, and vitamins. Micro Fennel provides vitamin C, E, and K, antioxidants, potassium, and fiber.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- IMPORTANT : Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden or in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
There are no reviews yet.