Fenugreek-Methi Microgreen and Sprouting Seeds
₹125 – ₹400
Farmgokart | Pack of FENUGREEK (METH) MICRO GREEN AND SPROUTING SEEDS | For Home Gardening Planting Farming|
Micro greens are tender shoots of vegetable or herbs whish are approx 13 inches (2.5-7.5 cm) tall. They are consumed / harvested just after the cotyledon leaves or first true set of leaves are developed. They have an aromatic flavor and highly concentrated nutrient content and come in a variety of colors and textures. Micro greens can add sweetness and spiciness to foods.
Microgreens are easy and convenient to grow, as they don’t require much equipment or time. They can be grown year-round, both indoor or outdoors.
- Common Names : Fenugreek, Methi
- DESCRIPTION : Fenugreek micro green has bold green clover-shaped leaves with light green stems. The seeds have a caramel, burnt sugar scent
- FLAVOUR / TEXTURE : Fenugreek microgreens are a bit bitter, spicy, & nutty all at once With a taste described as fresh, grassy, spicy, mustardy, and similar to curry powder
- CULINARY USAGE : Fenugreek microgreens add an unusual flavor to meals. They are often paired with potatoes as tasty microgreens. It can be added to salads, curries, or vegetable dishes.
- NUTRITION AND HEALTH BENEFITS : Fenugreek microgreens are rich in vitamins and essential for optimum health such as vitamin A, C, thiamine , iron and folic acid. Fenugreek also helps in improving the homeostasis of glucose. A It controls diabetes, relieves constipation, lowers cholesterol levels, lowers the risk of heart ailments by lowering cholesterol levels and is good for lactating mothers. It also reduces menstrual discomfort. Also aids in weight loss.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- IMPORTANT : Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden or in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 2 cm|
FARMGOKART-ARTHAM E RETAIL PVT LTD