Wheat Grass Microgreen and Sprouting Seeds
₹125 – ₹400
Farmgokart | Pack of WHEAT GRASS MICRO GREEN AND SPROUTING SEEDS | For Home Gardening Planting Farming|
Micro greens are tender shoots of vegetable or herbs whish are approx 13 inches (2.5-7.5 cm) tall. They are consumed / harvested just after the cotyledon leaves or first true set of leaves are developed. They have an aromatic flavor and highly concentrated nutrient content and come in a variety of colors and textures. Micro greens can add sweetness and spiciness to foods.
Microgreens are easy and convenient to grow, as they don’t require much equipment or time. They can be grown year-round, both indoor or outdoors.
- Common Names : Wheatgrass
- DESCRIPTION : Wheatgrass microgreen has vibrant green leaves and stems. It is an easy to grow microgreen.
- FLAVOUR / TEXTURE : It as Crisp and crunchy texture. It has a little grassy, mild sweet and bitter taste.
- CULINARY USAGE : It is truly a grass and therefore is quite fibrous. Thus, it is best for juicing, blending in smoothies, or drying into a powder. The grass is squeezed into a green healthy drink. However, wheatgrass can also be enjoyed fresh in salads and other meals.
- NUTRITION AND HEALTH BENEFITS : Wheatgrass microgreens is a superfood containing high concentrations of digestible nutrients, minerals, and vitamins A, C, E, K, and B complex, iron, magnesium, calcium, enzymes, phytonutrients, chlorophyll, proteins and 17 amino acids which provide an abundance of health benefits such as Prevent cancer, lower blood cholesterol, improve digestion, anti-aging, cleanse liver (detoxify). It does not mix well with other foods and so it’s best to eat them an hour after your meal allowing the meal time to digest. Also these microgreens are powerful and so should not be over used.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- IMPORTANT : Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden or in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
|Dimensions||15 × 12 × 2 cm|
FARMGOKART-ARTHAM E RETAIL PVT LTD