Given its extremely mild taste that can often go undetected, curly parsley is primarily used as a decorative garnish, giving dishes dish pops of colour. Use curly fresh parsley to garnish brown and beige dishes, like soups, roasts, and cheese or charcuterie platters for a pleasant visual effect.
- This is an easy-to-grow type of parsley with round, curly leaves. The taste is stronger than that of the flat-leaf type and not too similar.
- Curly parsley uses include garnishing plates, often along with a fruit slice. You may also chop it finely and use as the parsley called for in those recipes
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs of Seeds.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
PARSLEY 300 Nos SEEDS
GERMINATION TEMP/ SOIL TEMP
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
12 Inch Between Seeds/ 6 Inch Between Rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.