The red cabbage (purple-leaved varieties ) is a kind of cabbage, . Its leaves are coloured dark red/purple. Red cabbage is a better keeper than its “white” relatives and does not need to be converted to sauerkraut to last the winter. Red cabbage is often used raw for salads and coleslaw. This vegetable can be eaten cooked
- Red cabbage needs well fertilized soil and sufficient humidity to grow. It is a seasonal plant which is seeded in spring and harvested in late autumn.
- Sow in containers that allow for movement of water through the bottom of a cell. Once the seedlings grow to about 5 centimetres (2 inches) tall, and have developed their first leaves, they can be hardened off and moved outside for transplanting.
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs of Seeds.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
RED CABBAGE SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
1 FT Between seeds
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.