Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is an herb native to the Mediterranean region. It is a perennial evergreen shrub with blue flowers. It is used as a culinary condiment, to make bodily perfumes, and for its potential health benefits. Rosemary is an aromatic and distinctive herb with a sweet, resinous flavor. The leaves have a pungent, slightly bitter taste and, dried or fresh, are generally used to season foods, particularly lamb, duck, chicken, sausages, seafood, stuffing’s , Stews, soups, potatoes, tomatoes, turnips, and other vegetables, as well as beverages. Rosemary seems to increase blood circulation when applied to the scalp, which might help hair follicles grow. Rosemary extract might also help protect the skin from sun damage. It is also a good source of iron, calcium, and vitamin B-6.
- Rosemary plant care is easy. When growing rosemary plants, provide them with well-drained, sandy soil and at least six to eight hours of sunlight. These plants thrive in warm, humid environments
- It is a fairly drought resistant plant that requires very little water and prefers being on the drier side.
- Each Packet Contains 20 Nos of Seeds.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
ROSEMARY SEEDS 1 PKT
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
20-30 Inch Between Seeds
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
There are no reviews yet.