Sage Is A Shrub Originally From The Mediterranean Region. It Has Pale Greyish Furry Leaves, And Grows All Year Around. Is Used To Flavour fatty Dishes, And As An Ingredient IN sausages in Some Countries. It Is Very Commonly Used With onions as Stuffing For Dishes
- Sage is a staple herb in various cuisines around the world ,Sage has a strong aroma and earthy flavour, which is why it’s typically used in small amounts It Has Pale Greyish Furry Leaves, And Grows All Year Around
- Sowing temp. – 20-25°C, The sowing distance should be 5 cm Plant to Plant, Maturity period – 80-90 days
- Each Packet Contains 10 GMs of Seeds.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
SAGE 30 Nos SEEDS
GERMINATION TEMP/ SOIL TEMP
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.