Sweet corn is a tender, warm-season annual crop that produces ears of yellow, white, or bi-coloured kernels. A long, frost-free growing season (60 to 100 frost-free days) is necessary to grow and harvest corn.
- Corn requires from 60 to 100 days to reach harvest depending on the variety and warm weather.
- Corn is ready for harvest when ears turn dark green, silks turn brown, and kernels are soft and plump; squeeze a kernel and the juice will be milky, not clear.
- Each Packet Contains 25 Gms of Seeds.
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Kitchen and Home Gardening. Poly House
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
SWEET CORN SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
ALL THRU YEAR
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
20-25 Inch Between seeds
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.