It is an annual climbing plant, growing to a height of 1–2 meters, where suitable support is available. The leaves are pinnate with two leaflets and a terminal tendril, which twines around supporting plants and structures, helping the sweet pea to climb. In the wild plant, the flowers are purple, they are larger and very variable in color in the many cultivars. Flowers are usually strongly scented.
- Pack of SWEET PEA – MIXED Seeds
- Each Packet Contains 25 Nos of Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening, and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on the infield, Should Not be consumed directly in any form
There are no reviews yet.