Yellow Grape is a branding name given to tomatoes that have naturally mutated into an oval shape, with a yellow exterior. Their yellow colouring is due to a recessive gene contained in the tomato’s genetic makeup. ‘Golden Sweet’: Touted as the sweetest and best-tasting yellow grape tomato and are a great addition to salads, pastas, or salsa for a mouthful of flavour. Rich in antioxidants and numerous nutrients. They are delightfully sweet but refreshing and sure to be a favourite with kids and adults who like to snack right in the garden. Extremely easy to grow, and apart from tasting great they also add a nice colour to your garden
- The Yellow grape tomato is a type of small round tomato believed to be an intermediate genetic mixture between wild currant-type tomatoes and domesticated garden tomatoes . the indeterminate vines produce lots of glossy gold fruits that are crack-resistant, firm and meaty.
- Light- Full Sunlight, Watering- Water Everyday , Where to grow- Balcony or Terrace , Time till harvest- 12-13 Weeks , Seasonal Information- All Seasons .
- Expect long clusters of fruit that can be picked individually with very little cracking. Indeterminate. 90 days
- Each Packet Contains 5 Gms Seeds .
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
TOMATO – YELLOW GRAPE
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
1 FT Between seeds
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
There are no reviews yet.