Yellow zucchini is a long and slightly fat vegetable, also known as squash. Yellow variant has comparatively softer flesh and tastes sweeter than the green one. Zucchinis are rich in vitamin A, magnesium, folate, potassium, copper, and phosphorus. This summer squash also has a high content of omega-3 fatty acids, zinc, niacin, and protein. Moreover, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, and calcium in zucchini assures optimal health.
- Sowing Distance – 25-30 cms. Directly can be sown in Soil . Full Sun
- Each Packet Contains 10 Gms Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions
- Best Suitable for Terrace Gardening, Grow bag Kitchen Gardening, Terrace Gardening and Roof Top Balcony Gardening
- Seeds are only for growing at Home Garden on in field , Should Not be consumed directly in any form
ZUCCHINI -YELLOW SEEDS 1 PKT
GERMINATION TEMP./ SOILTEMP.
SOWING MONTHS NORTH
SOWING MONTHS SOUTH
MATURITY PERIOD (IN DAYS)
25-30 Inch Between seeds/30-40 Inch Between rows
METHOD OF SOWING
SOWING DEPTH in INCHES
0.75 Inch-1.5 Inch
There are no reviews yet.